Please leave your contact information below and we will contact you when homes become available for purchase, sharing, or rental. Tour the Community (tours available … more>>
Why Sunward Cohousing?
- Instant community!
- Intentionally designed for safety & interaction
- Large common house for meals, stay and play
- 5 minutes from Ann Arbor, on bus stop
- Surrounded by mixed hardwood forest & lakes
News & Happenings
Our community dinner chefs surprised us with a tasting of ciders made at their family’s heirloom apple orchard – after their already excellent..
Girls finding their power in community at Sunward Cohousing. [photo by Nancy S]
There is definitely a cohousing trend in the media lately, this time via an article in the Atlantic! http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/millennial-housing-communal-living-middle-ages/501467/
Unique concept and community in India
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Connect With Us
These blogs belong to individual members of Sunward Cohousing, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Sunward.